| Marketing Plan of Action to Get Your Home Sold |
- The most important added marketing value is expertise in the local real estate market. 97.3% of our business comes from the Lake Norman area. By servicing a smaller more concentrated area, you can specialize in its uniqueness and stay abreast with the pulse of the community. Local and relocating clients gain this advantage, working with a professional who knows this market and its available properties that will meet each of their individual needs.
- Internet Advertising: Realtor.com (Featured agent and listings), Carolinahome.com, "Team website" CharlotteLake.com, Google Base, Cyberhomes, AOL Real Estate, Trulia, Yahoo classifieds, Oodle, Lycos classifieds, Backpage.com, Local.com, Walmart, Military.com, Homescape, Hotpads.com, Vast, CLR search.com, Lake Homes USA.com, My Realty.com, PROPBOT, Properazzi, Zillow.com and Frontdoor
Company sites: Homesatthelake.com and RE/MAX.net which creates additional exposure through our internationally recognized RE/MAX marketing campaigns. (Television, Print Ads, Radio and Internet)
- Print and Video Marketing: Print publication, and local video marketing that showcases different properties and price points in different venues throughout the community.
- Fill out and submit all paperwork on your home to our office and local Multiple Listing Service. This allows Real Estate Agents access to your homes specifications.
- Take color photographs of your home to use in the Feature Sheets, Color Brochures and other marketing including web sites.
- Develop a Brochure on your property listing all of its features and benefits. Place Brochures in your home for showing agents and prospective Buyers.
- Place an Information Brochure Box with flyers in your yard.
- Place a Supra-Key Lockbox on the property to create easy, safe access to cooperating Agents using our centralized showing service.
- Be completely open and honest with you about the condition of your property and its Fair Market Value.
- Advise staging or updating options to help your property show its maximum potential to all prospective Buyers making it more marketable.
- Tell everyone we know about your property creating more interest bu word of mouth.
- Keep you informed of feedback obtained through our Centralized Showing Service
- Help you negotiate the best price for you when an offer is presented.
- Help you negotiate any repairs listed in the inspection reports done on your home by the Buyer.
- Make sure everything runs smoothly during the transaction and keeping you informed during the
process and up to a successful closing.
- Do everything we possibly can to get your property SOLD in the shortest amount of time, with the least amount of stress, and in the most professional manner possible.