| Working With You To Find Your Dream Home |
Thank you for working with us in the purchase of your new home. As your Buying Agent, we pledge to perform the following duties while we search for and close on the house that you choose.
We will help get you pre-qualified by a reputable Lender so that you will know exactly how much house you can afford to buy in today's market and at today's interest rates.
- We will go over closing costs with you to be sure that you understand the financial part of your transaction.
- We will help you set a time frame in which to purchase your new home and move in a timely manner.
- We will go over the whole purchasing process with you, so that you will know what to expect and where we are each step of the way.
- We will update you to any changes in our market that may effect your purchase.
- We will show you the available homes that fit your price range and area parameters.
- We will pull neighborhood comparables on the house that you decide to purchase, to determine its fair market value.
- We will write, present and negotiate the Offer to Purchase on the home you choose, to help you get the best possible price on that home.
- We will get you copies of all signed contracts and paperwork once we have a signed, sealed and delivered agreement.
- Once you have bought your new home, we will give you the "Buyer's Contract to Closing" Checklist, so that you can organize everything you need to close.
- We will help you select the Mortgage Lender to provide your financing.
- We will make sure the appraisal is ordered and that the house appraises for at least the purchase price.
- We will order a Survey for you if it is required and you want it.
- We will order all inspections on your property for you (mechanical, structural and termite) and negotiate on your behalf any necessary repairs.
- We will help you get the necessary insurance policy, prior to Closing.
- We will arrange for the Closing Attorney to do your title search and set a date and time to close your transaction that is convenient for all parties.
- We will go over the final closing statement with you prior to Closing as soon as we receive it, so you will know exactly how much you need to bring to Closing.
- We will remind you that your closing funds need to be in the form of certified funds.
- Our selling fees will be paid by the Sellers of the home you choose, although we are legally YOUR Buyer Agent.
- We will accompany you to the Closing, make sure all is correct and that you get the keys to your new home!
- We will be available for any questions you have even after your Closing!
As your Buyer Agent, our job is to help you save the most amount of money and experience the least amount of stress possible, as well as keep you informed of what is going on each step of the way. Please call us if you have any questions at all!