| Our Pledge of Performance to Our Seller Clients |
Thank you for working with us in the sale of your current property. As your representative, we pledge to perform the following duties while we market, sell, and close on your current home:
- We will go over closing costs with you to be sure that you understand the financial part of your transaction.
- We will help you set a time frame to sell and then purchase your new home and make the move as stress free as possible.
- We will give you information that you will need to sell your new property.
- We will update you to any changes in our market that may affect your sale.
- We will pull neighborhood comparables on your home to determine its fair market value.
- We will negotiate the offer to purchase on your property, to help you get the best possible price for your home.
- You will receive copies of all signed contracts and paperwork once we have a signed agreement.
- We will offer a selection Mortgage Lenders to help with buyer financing.
- We will make sure the appraisal is ordered and verify that the house appraises for at least the purchase price.
- We will order a survey of the property for you if it is required and you want one.
- We will go over all inspections on your property with you (mechanical, structural and termite) and negotiate on your behalf any necessary repairs.
- We will arrange for the closing Attorney to do your title search and set a date and time to close your transaction that is convenient for all parties.
- We will go over the final closing statement with you prior to Closing, as soon as we receive it, so you will know exactly how much you will receive at closing.
- We will accompany you to the closing, making sure all paperwork is correct making for a smooth transaction!
- We will be available for any questions even after your Closing!
During the sale of your home, our job as your Listing Agent is to help you save the most amount of money, and experience the least amount of stress possible, as well as to keep you informed of what is going on each step of the way. Please call us if you have any questions at all!